29 May 2007

I'm toast...

Hello, folks.

I'm one tired kid. I've found a few mistakes in some of my writing and done some other absent-minded things that indicate I need a break from the action. I'm taking tonight off, you could say. That should get me back into the swing of things for the morrow.

I found out that Christian was greeted with a family dilemma when he got home over the weekend. He's been pretty low and hasn't had a whole lot to say. Usually he's quick to laugh and shake his head when I try to be funny in Spanish, but not so much the last couple days. If you remember, a few syllables to JC on his behalf might go a long way.

I found out that there is a same day laundry service at the jobsite. It might even be free! Why do I find out about these things after the fact? Us bald Polish types with last names starting with the letter "Z" really have it tough sometimes.

Time to go have a chat session with a good friend and then eat some dinny and call it a night. God bless.

Scotty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO, are you working too hard or what!? You could always blame the food you're eating for all of your wee mistakes. I'm all about doing a little talking to JC,(as you call Him),on Christian and his family's behalf, hope things get better for them all. Take care, rest up!!! Love ya' Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Scotty! Computer's been down at home, so I've just spent my lunch catchin' up on your blog. Sounds like things have been anything but boring down south! Let me know the details of your trip home. I'd love to see you if I can swing it. You, Christian and his family are in my prayers! Be safe...Kat