17 February 2008

Recovering...

Hola, amigos.


Blogging from the apartment this Thursday afternoon. Catching up on sleep and trying to recover from a head cold I must have caught during the recent work escapade this week. I've got basically two more days down here and then I'm back in familiar territory for awhile...the friendly surroundings of family, friends, divided highways, fresh milk, etc. One lesson learned from this trip...no more seven week rotations!

I am most pleased to see that Back to the Future was the big winner. I don't think I even voted, though. Doh! Since a few more folks pushed the vote button, I guess I'll keep putting up polls.

Way missing bike riding/training/racing. Feeling determined to resume the training in earnest starting Nov 2008 after recovering from the running bit. I can't shake the "want-to" that came with it all. We'll see how the next 9 months pan out.

Saw a scorpion in the office last week. That was pretty narly.

Nothing else to blog about right now. I probably won't get a post out until I get back from the US of A.

You kids have a good day.

Scotty

No comments: